Friday, March 11, 2011

What's In Our Bags

With this long week coming to an end, we'd like to show you what we've been toting around all week.
1. My notebook with lists, all my homework and notes to myself. I got a three pack at target for under $3!
2. My Mizzou Planner. I don’t use this that much, but it does keep me updated about things going on around campus.
3. Set of markers, pens and pencils. Love sharpies!
4. A black and white folder that has all of my registration information because I need to pick classes next week!
5. Homework Binder: I put important papers that I need for each class so I can avoid bringing every binder with me.
6. My Clicker for Class
                                                                                   7. Calculator. UGH.
                                                                                     8. Fruit Snacks. Essential!
                                                                                   9. Laptop with satin cover
                                                                           10. My Laptop case for extra padding!


1. Extra Deodorant for trips to the gym (HA) and just to feel fresh on the go!
2. Chapstick. Another Essential.
3. Mint Chapstick. Addiction.
4. Extra Mascara
5. Blueberry Hand sanitizer from my Roomie.
6. On the go wallet with my ID, debit card and extra gum.
7. Face Wipes
8. Hello Kitty Hand Wipes
9. Kleenex
10. Headband and extra hair ties
11. Gum. Essential!
12. Say Yes to Carrots Lotion. LOVE IT!
13. Ipod. Essential.
14. Muh Phone
15. Starbucks Instant Coffee, Caramel Flavored 



1. Water bottle. I have to have this.
2. “C” Coffee Cup
3. Sunglasses
4. Polka Dot Umbrella 

















1st Picture
1. Lilly Pulizter small notebook- I use this as a giant weekly to-do list. There is also a small legal pad binder clipped inside for my daily to-do list.
2. These are all my notebooks and folders. I like to color coordinate.
3. My trusty computer of course!




4. This is the planner my school gives everyone in the dorms at the beginning of the year. I use it to write down when everything is due, but it is too small to fit all of my daily stuff in it.
5. Reusable grocery bag- I just like having something in case I need a bag of some sort ha ha.
6. This is my huge T1 Calculator that is really the best thing ever. It has a huge screen so if you’re doing a long problem you can see what you solved for before.
7. This is pencil case. Actually it’s a makeup bag that I use to house my multitudes of pens because it has a plastic lining so ink can’t leak through!
8. Keychain housing bike key, computer lock key, Mizzou keychain and a Starbucks gift card for those kind of days.
9. One of my many pads of paper. This one says ‘Do now’ and ‘Do eventually’ which I think is adorable!
10. Sharpie markers. I use these if I want to write on something that won’t take a pen, like a notebook cover.
11. Flashcards! Always necessary!
12. Post-its, another must have. I have many.




13. Gum- I don’t chew it much, but its nice to have if I’m really hungry. Chewing on something makes me think less about my hunger and focus more on class.
14. My Camelbak water bottle- I got this from my high school mentor/favorite teacher/best friend/DBFFF (that’s diabetic best friends for life for those who don’t watch Scrubs)(No, I am not diabetic, I just like that term)/fellow Coca-Cola addict and it is possibly the best water bottle I’ve ever owned. I love it.
15. Earphones
16. Lanyard- including my school ID, key (with an owl keycap on it!), flash-drive and Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon on it.
17. Lotion- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush
18. Chapstick- Vanilla SoftLips with SPF 15
19. Bookmark
20. Crystal Light on the Go- I always have a few of these handy. I will have to take this out though since I gave up all kinds of Iced Tea (this one happens to be peach tea) so I don’t get tempted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment