Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink and Paris

Pink and Paris
Sometimes I like to look cute for class. I just feel better when I'm pulled together. Of course there are days that totally warrant sweatpants, but I do like to dress up, it's just important to wear something I'm comfortable in. I really like dark wash flare jeans. I went to France when I was 17 and I'm obsessed with anything French, so I love this t-shirt. It's always fun when people ask me what the shirts says, and I took French for four years, so I can (usually) tell them. I really love cardigans, especially this pink one. It really makes the outfit pop, plus it looks warm and comfy! I love sturdy moccasins to pull the outfit together. I can't leave the house without my pearl stuffs and a watch. Not only is a watch practical, it's totally chic and adorable!
Pink and Paris by cmichler featuring a wool cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment