Friday, March 4, 2011

Cute for class

Don't get me wrong, I love to be comfy for classes! But sometimes an overlarge sweater and leggings won't cut it! If I have a meeting with a teacher or advisor, or even a full day, I don't want to look like I just got out of bed at noon (even if I did)! For days like this, a slightly more put together look is required.  The men's (small) plaid shirt is just long enough to hit past the waist (or cover your but if you wear leggings! Very important!) and match with the long cardigan. However, I buy my button downs from American Eagle about four sizes too big because they still have the feminine fit, but are long like the men's shirt. However, sometimes you just can't them as soft as men's shirt. Ralph (Lauren), how do you do it? This outfit can be worn with jeans or leggings and boots look perfect with it because it gives the impression of showing less. The watch just looks professional! Never forget the pearls. 
Cute for class
Cute for class by ClaireAntonia featuring yellow gold jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment