Friday, March 4, 2011

Going Out!

I love these two outfits because they are very interchangeable and work for most times of the year! I love flowy (I almost never wear form-fitting tops, only dresses) and ruffly tops. The first top can be dressed down with the fringe boots (and made more comfy) or dressed up for dinner with some classic black pumps. It can be made classic with pearls or modern with some fun owl earrings (my lovely roommate got me these exact pair for Christmas and they are fabulous). The flowey top is equally versatile and can be worn as a dress with leggings or tights (not alone!) and boots or heels or just a long top for the taller ladies. These seven items can make multiple outfits, even more with leggings and headbands added to the mix!
Going Out!
Going Out! by ClaireAntonia featuring straight leg jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment